The first 1,000 people to use the link or my code rapidfireart will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/rapidfireart05221
This is a followup to part 1 https://youtu.be/ynqboCfB2So. In this video, we’re going to draw more complex flowers and plants using the same basic shapes.
Have you ever spent hours drawing a flower only to realize after you’re done that it’s crooked and not even close to where you want it on the page?
This drawing approach can help you easily plan out your entire drawing in just a few short minutes, so you know everything’s in the right place, is the right size and if something’s off, you can easily fix it before you commit hours to drawing all the intricate details.
Open your sketchbook and get ready to draw some simple shapes like circles, triangles, and ovals, but don’t be afraid to morph them to your advantage as well!
If you have any additional ideas or insights to share with the community, please leave them in the comment section. We’d love to hear it 🙂 Thank you!!
If you haven’t seen the INTRO video called “How to Draw ANYTHING Using Simple Shapes”, please watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6F5q_5HC3o
✏️ TOOLS I USED
– 0.5mm Dollarstore Mechanical Pencil (Studio brand)
– 0.5mm 4B lead (I recommend HB lead for sketching. Reason I used 4B was so my lines would be darker for better viewing experience): https://amzn.to/2EpZx56
– Prismacolor Kneaded Eraser: https://amzn.to/2IRrYtR
🔔 Subscribe for more FREE drawing tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/RapidFireArt?sub_confimation=1
⏰ SKIP TO TIMESTAMP ⏰
00:00 – Intro
00:26 – Example #1: Pink Amaryllis
03:20 – Example #2: Pink Lillies
05:00 – Example #3: Roses
12:51 – Example #4: Bonsai Tree
16:32 – Example #5: Hyacinth
23:31 – Landscape #1
25:22 – Landscape #2
26:49 – Landscape #3
Reference photo credits: Pixabay and Pexels
🧰 MY CAMERA EQUIPMENT
Overhead Camera and Lens (Sony A6500): https://amzn.to/2IKnwha
Video Capture Card: https://amzn.to/3mxtK7a
Overhead Camera Crane: https://amzn.to/2TUZOUA
👕 RFA STORE:
📢 If you enjoyed this video, help others enjoy it too, by adding captions in your native language. Thank you! –
– This video was sponsored by Skillshare
– This content contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through the link, I will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps fund free tutorials on the RFA channel and website. Thank you for your support!