Thank you, Skillshare, for sponsoring this video! The first 1000 people who click the link will get 2 free months of Skillshare Premium: https://skl.sh/rapidfireart
This video covers 8 awesome drawing ideas for when you’re bored or just don’t know what to draw. These fun drawing ideas can be used over and over again to fill your sketchbook and help you get those creative gears spinning at turbo speed!
If you have any great drawing ideas or prompts to add to the list, please share it with everyone in the comment section. Thank you!
✏️ TOOLS I USED
– Dollarstore Mechanical Pencil (Studio brand) that comes with 0.5mm 2B Lead
– SmudgeGuard Glove: https://amzn.to/2C7Sq14
– Sharpie Ultra Fine Point: https://amzn.to/392AenQ
– Crayola Pencil Crayons: https://amzn.to/2ON4LwA
– Strathmore Sketchbook
🔔 Subscribe for more FREE drawing tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/RapidFireArt?sub_confimation=1
⏰ SKIP TO TIMESTAMP ⏰
00:00 – Intro
00:07 – Idea #1: Peeping Cartoons
01:06 – Idea #2: Weird Hybrid Animals
01:44 – Idea #2.5: Hybrid fish
02:01 – Idea #3: Out of Proportion
02:19 Idea #4: Fun Panels
03:46 Idea #5: One Object, Multiple Angles
04:26 Idea #6: Large Dirty Machinery
04:47 Idea #7: Zentangle
08:13 Idea #8: People Crammed in Boxes!
🧰 MY CAMERA EQUIPMENT
Overhead Camera and Lens (Sony A6500): https://amzn.to/2IKnwha
Video Capture Card: https://amzn.to/2vUG6Rc
Overhead Camera Crane: https://amzn.to/2TUZOUA
Camera and lens for Macro Closeups from the side (Sony a 5000):
👕 RFA STORE:
📢 If you enjoyed this video, help others enjoy it by adding captions in your native language. Thank you! – http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=7_lTVpJJmJ8
– This video was sponsored by Skillshare
– This content contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through the link, I will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps fund free tutorials on the RFA channel and website. Thank you for your support!